Processing Graduate Appointments through the Office of the Dean
When hiring a graduate type appointment, Graduate Assistant, Graduate Research Assistant, Graduate Teaching Assistant, Graduate Research Associate, Pre-Doctoral Fellow, etc., the paperwork must be routed through the Office of the Dean with the appropriate backup materials.
Listed below are all of the necessary rules and regulations, policies and procedures, forms, etc., that are necessary to appoint those performing graduate type work.
- Academic Affairs Graduate Assistant Processing
- AA Instructions – Graduate Letter of Appointment
- GatorStart US Citizens Graduate Assistant Checklist
- Non-US Citizens Graduate Assistant Checklist
- Job Action Form (All actions other than a new hire)
University of Florida Interdisciplinary Program in Biomedical Sciences – IDP Home Page