Graduate Assistants Checklist and Resources
Processing Graduate Appointments
When hiring a graduate type appointment, Graduate Assistant, Graduate Research Assistant, Graduate Teaching Assistant, and Graduate Research Associate, the paperwork must be routed through Finance and Administration/Graduate Programs.
For assistance processing Graduate Assistants appointments and questions pertaining to Pre/Post Doc Fellows please contact Raina Carter at 352-265-7303 or Sally Harvin at 352-265-7304.
Listed below are all of the necessary rules and regulations, policies and procedures, forms, etc., that are necessary to appoint those performing graduate type work.
- AA Instructions – Graduate Letters of Appointment-PS GA Waivers
- Graduate Assistant Resources-Requirements for Salary,GA Employment Letter, FTE and Hours.
- GatorStart US Citizens Graduate Assistant Checklist
- Non-US Citizens Graduate Assistant Checklist
- Job Action Form (All actions other than a new hire)
- Compliance Statement-should be included with all payroll packets
University of Florida Biomedical Sciences Program –BMS Home Page