Graduate Appointments Checklist and Resources

Checklists and Resources for Processing Graduate Appointments

When Hiring a Graduate Assistant, Graduate Research Assistant, Graduate Teaching Assistant, and Graduate Research Associate, paperwork must be routed through COM-HR, Graduate Programs.

Please contact Raina Carter, (352) 265-7303 or Sally Harvin, (352) 265-7304 for assistance.

Pre/Post Doctoral Fellowship Resources